Tuesday, August 1, 2017

16. Counter-productive

I just got the most irony filled reprimanding given to me. The intention -whether good or not- doesn't even matter anymore if it was delivered in the most contradicting choice of verbal pitch, words and body movement ever. It looked much more of a threat than a helpful advice. Love and care? hell, all I got from that was spite. "If you're not gonna take care of your body, I'm gonna beat you up". I'm confused, was I supposed to be well or he'll make me unwell; more than I've already been doing to myself? Oh, you mean well? Try not threatening me, not that it can go any lower anyway.

But, that's just me ranting anyway. If you have a problem and don't know how to deal with it?
Just leave, see where it goes. then you'll know whether or not it was a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment